"That is why I write- to try to turn sadness into longing and solitude into remembrance"
-Paulo Coelho

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Transient Trance

The "etched memories" tussle with my present (pretentious) gaiety
They* tell me I cannot flow past an obstacle without building an eddy.
They* say they are 'the keeper of my heart'
That they* wont let me suffer from 'a gall-dipped dart'!

I sit confused;I thought all my worries are now very far
But they* assert that the tears dry up only after imprinting scar.
I thought I reasoned
They* show that laughter might deceive but the real smile is same for all seasons!

The uproar of busting visions break me,
The cacophonies of sworn vows depress me.
All teary I ask them* to embrace me
And they* easily lull me into my Neverland, through another Cinderella story!

And now in that trance I am weaving 'all that could be'....

*memories

No comments:

Post a Comment