"That is why I write- to try to turn sadness into longing and solitude into remembrance"
-Paulo Coelho

Monday, March 5, 2012

Music and Me

Music.......
I don't think I can ever define your power
One moment I'm confined, the other moment taking leap of faith in Ocean's dark.

You elate all senses, rejuvenate the soul
You have that narcotic effect, every Saturday I have a ball.

You conjure up bitter-sweet memories, You seep in love
You hit with such passion, that which rekindle hope.

You beckon happiness, You sprinkle love hues
Any caste or creed, any age group; a connection with You, all we choose.

You make me jovial, You even make me choke
You make me teary, even remind me of a joke.

Fire, illumination; You are their source
Rain, sunshine; history has it You could bring them both.

You speak a different language, You speak differently in times
First I'm in You, and then You enter in me like the best dose of wine.

Oh melody..we are old pals
With lingering feelings and I'm reminded of the first day of our bond
The ease with which I confided in You and how my secrets were all told
The warmth with which You shared the burden of my tender heart
And swore 'we will never part'!
Our union is forever coz You make me breathe through the muzzle of each emotion
You are both, the cause and source of my jubilation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment