"That is why I write- to try to turn sadness into longing and solitude into remembrance"
-Paulo Coelho

Sunday, January 22, 2012

TO BE ME!!

I am not here to please anybody,

Nor I am struggling to get a reservation in a VIP

I want my independence,

Free from the smothering social obligations.


What is that freedom when I can’t make mistakes?

Or where I am not given my own space!

I want to Live my life

Feel the quintessential love and find beaming inner smile.


There are people who want me to be ‘somebody’

Me:{Individual} to Me:{}

Do they try to understand where my interests dwell?

Do they care about the air I want to breathe; that, which rejuvenates my soul?


Can I dance in the rain?

Can I cry when in pain?

Or do you govern me?

Tell me if am not a human, rather a robot designed to suit thee?


Is there some place known as Neverland?

I read it in a fairytale, I ask you lord to take me there!

I want peace, I want love and I want your hand to help me make a larger universe

That which takes me as I am and not what I’m forced to become!


For there is one thing I cannot stand

To become “somebody” and yearn to be “myself”!

No comments:

Post a Comment