"That is why I write- to try to turn sadness into longing and solitude into remembrance"
-Paulo Coelho

Friday, January 6, 2012

I need you <3<3

When the rain drops sprinkle on my skin

I need you, your tender kiss.

When the sun shines down on me

I need you, your loving embrace.

When the nightingale sing to me

I need you beside me; I feel that childlike glee.

When the flowers bloom for me

I need you, hand in hand, to walk with me.


And when the nature's spell draws away the moonlight

I cannot see. I need you; you are the ‘silver lining’.

And when the wind blows in my face

It's really hard for me; I need you, you give me strength.

And when even in the crowd I feel gloomy and invisible

A lone traveler needs what else? Her ‘only companion’!

And when I spend these days but I am not myself

I need you; you tickle me, I laugh and you walk me through this mist so well!


So you know now I need you…

I need you when the dawn breaks,

I need you when the dusk falls

I need you …..TO WALK ME HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment