"That is why I write- to try to turn sadness into longing and solitude into remembrance"
-Paulo Coelho

Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm LO-sing now..

Is there a soul who could touch my soul
Put, a smile on my lips and greet back.
I wonder if there's someone who sweep, me off my feet
Fast, beats my heart and I am loved back.

For I'm LO-sing now--
I feel un-inspired and (think) the, look is insipid
And if I'm not ta-ken back; that may be an end of it..

Could there be a feeling that stays for eternity
Down, to the chin my tears pass and each-time; I get a hug back
I muse on if I should be proud of who I am
Unthoughtful, context of my speech but someone still gets me through and pats my back.

For I'm LO-sing now--
I smell soggy and (think) I work as a demotivationalizer.
And I'm afraid If I'm not taken back; that could be an end of it..

For I'm LO-sing now--
I am all over the place, everywhere
I don't really see sunshine now and I can't hold on; I can't track my way back to it........


*commas are pauses.
*hum it in a melody..

No comments:

Post a Comment